What is the idea behind this? What is the motto of saying this? Its simple either make your day or break your way. This theme is about machines who are our best friends. Why should we focus on this? Does it require our attention? The answer to this question is yes machines are the equipment which are well equipped and designed to rectify our needs. So we cannot underestimate it. We should have faith in it.
Variation in Machines
As all are aware of the fact that machines are of various types learn how to sew. Those are Mechanical sewing machine and electronic sewing machine. Both have their own pros and corns which are mentioned below:-
- Mechanical Sewing
- Price- This type of machine is not very costly. It is affordable to every person. This is not so costly as compared to computerized ones.
- Easy and simple to maintain-This type of machine is easy and simple to use. It doesn’t have any electronic circuit or switch. Thus it is easy to maintain and simple to use.
- Work load- Workload in this type of machine is very less as compared to computerized machine. Work here will be done just you throw anything on them.
Merits of Mechanical Sewing
- Limited amount of stitches- As compared to computerized machine in mechanical machine half stitches is enough to do stitches. For example if time required in computerized for 100 stitches is 15 minute then in mechanical machine time required will be less and number of stitches will be required less.
- More Complicated- This machine is not appropriate for beginners. They have a misconception that one button required to use this machine. For experienced person this machine is good.
- Electronic Sewing
Today’s world is totally digital and invention of technologies is new trending. So electronic machine such as computerized machine is one of them.
- This type of machine contains microprocessors in it. It saves the work in memory of computer.
- The work here is totally controlled by machines. No man required to save work.
- Automatic work is done using this no need of thread, needle, and cutter.
- Work load is less as compared to mechanical sewing machine.
- The number of stitches done here is more as compared to mechanical ones it is not cup of tea to be used by everyone. One needs to gain knowledge before using this.
- It doesn’t last for long as compared to mechanical sewing.
Benefits of Machine
- The look is unique- Any clothes you wear if stitched in stylish way it looks unique.
- Coordination of hand and eye- It makes your mind fast and nimble by doing so.
- Emotional human being – By doing this one can control emotional thoughts can have happy and healthy life.
- Creativity of mind- You can have creative mind if you are using machine. It shows the creativity of brain.
Machines are the gift of creativity. The more you use and explore your talent the more you become superior. Lastly never ever use the trick to know your machine that you are in hurry.